- ILBHM on How to Save a Marriage
- Zainab on How to Save a Marriage
- Pregnancy Miracle and How I Got Pregnant. | I Love Being Happily Married on Save My Marriage Today Review
- Avoiding a Divorce: 4 Actions You Can Take Now. | I Love Being Happily Married on How Do You Know When To Call It Quits?
- 5 Steps You Can Take Now to Save Your Marriage From Divorce | I … | Get Your Ex Back on 5 Steps To Save Your Marriage From Divorce
Tag Archives: Love
The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.
I love your feet because they have wandered over the earth and through the wind and water until they brought you to me.
The answer is always love, no matter what the reaction is. By showing love, you can find out why the other person is upset and where they are not being heard, or get what they are not able to say.
A great spouse loves you exactly as you are. An extraordinary spouse helps you grow; inspires you to be, do and give your very best.
Sometimes little things can make a big difference. In that spirit, the following list of 5 little things can work wonders towards making a positive difference in your marriage. Make it a point to adopt them as part of your … Continue reading
To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow – this is a human offering that can border on miraculous.
Love is a gift of one’s inner most soul to another so both can be whole.
You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not.
Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.