Here are 10 we’ve come up with so far in our own marriage…
Feel free to share your thoughts and how YOU know you are happily married – feel free to add and share them in the comments section at the bottom of this post.
You know you are happily married when:
- You lose count of how many times you say “I Love You” to your spouse in the course of one day.
- Your spouse’s “just woken up bed hair” + pajamas = sexy
- Halfway down the hallway having just left home and on your way somewhere, you turn back because you forgot to kiss your honey goodbye.
- Staying home with a movie and a pizza can be as glamorous and romantic as dining in the finest restaurant in town.
- Having a cable and Internet outage can actually be a good thing.
- Regardless of the final product and taste, your spouse’s cooking is a very special gourmet delicacy.
- Every night feels like you’re having a slumber party with your best friend.
- You feel like you always “take the good one home” at the end of the night whenever you go to a party or hang out with other people.
- You ask your spouse for advice on even the most random things of which neither of you have expertise.
- You sing silly songs together that you’ve made up on the spot…
How about you?
What are some other ways in which “you know you are happily married?”
Subscribe Here to I Love Being Happily Married. It’s free, full of helpful information, and brief. We will never sell or share your email address, we promise!