- ILBHM on How to Save a Marriage
- Zainab on How to Save a Marriage
- Pregnancy Miracle and How I Got Pregnant. | I Love Being Happily Married on Save My Marriage Today Review
- Avoiding a Divorce: 4 Actions You Can Take Now. | I Love Being Happily Married on How Do You Know When To Call It Quits?
- 5 Steps You Can Take Now to Save Your Marriage From Divorce | I … | Get Your Ex Back on 5 Steps To Save Your Marriage From Divorce
Tag Archives: Marriage
In a marriage, you’re promising to care about everything. The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things… all of it, all of the time, every day. You’re saying ‘Your life will not go unnoticed because I … Continue reading
Marriage is not a ritual or an end. It is a long, intricate, intimate dance together and nothing matters more than your own sense of balance and your choice of partner.
With this ring I thee wed, with my body I thee worship, and with all my worldly goods I thee endow.
Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.
Marriage is a beautiful adventure.
One should believe in marriage as in the immortality of the soul.
When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
Being happily married is absolutely beautiful but… Staying happily married takes daily work. As a married couple, you and your spouse are faced with the responsibility of keeping your marriage happy and positive, and supporting each other every day – … Continue reading
In a recent report “As Two-Income Family Model Matures, Divorce Rate Falls” published by CNBC, correspondent David Milstead explains that “The divorce rate is actually falling in America, thanks to economic and behavioral changes.” According to Milstead, “The big spike … Continue reading